Bike to the Beach could not accomplish our mission without support from corporate partners. We are currently looking for local and national partners for our charity events. Please review our sponsorship levels and affirm your corporate commitment to the community through a monetary or in-kind contribution.
Additionally, if your company creates a fundraising team, Bike to the Beach will count 50% of your team’s fundraising dollars towards your company’s Sponsorship level.
Please consider a monetary, in-kind, or corporate team sponsorship at one of our sponsorship levels by completing or corporate sponsorship form. Download our sponsorship form or submit your donation online.
NATIONAL RIDE SPONSOR — Naming Rights — $20,000+
– Recognition as “Official Sponsor of B2B” or “B2B, presented by…”
– Logo Placement on B2B VW Bus;
– Exclusive Logo Placement on all event merchandise;
– All benefits associated with Regional sponsorship level.
REGIONAL SPONSOR — $15,000+
– Acknowledgement on event Poster (Distributed throughout the region)
– Recognition as Official City Event Sponsor for two events; and
– All benefits associated with City Sponsorship.
CITY SPONSOR — $10,000+
– Recognition as Official City Event Sponsor for one event;
– Premier Logo Placement on B2B Finish-Line Banner for two events;
– Premier Logo Placement on B2B Route Signs for two event; and
– All benefits associated with Platinum Sponsorship.
PLATINUM SPONSOR — $7,500+
– Acknowledgement on event homepage and Social Media;
– Acknowledgement on Autism Speaks local eNewsletter; and
– All benefits associated with Gold Sponsorship.
GOLD SPONSOR — $5,000+
– Logo Placement on B2B Route Signs; and
– All benefits associated with the Silver Sponsorship Level.
SILVER SPONSOR — $2,500+
– Logo Placement on B2B Finish-Line Banner for one event;
– Logo Placement on B2B Jerseys for one event; and
– All benefits associated with the Bronze Sponsorship Level.
BRONZE SPONSOR — $1,000+
– Acknowledgement on event homepage and Social Media
– Exposure and promotion to 24,000+ email list
– Logo Placement on Ride-Day veteran T-Shirts for one event; and
– Logo Placement on B2B T-Shirts.