- This event has passed.
ICan Bike Program at George Mason University
May 31, 2016 @ 3:00 pm - June 4, 2016 @ 5:00 pm UTC-4
Bike to the Beach is proud to announce that we have partnered with Mason LIFE at George Mason University and iCan Shine to host the first 18 and older iCan Bike Camp. Our five-day program is taking place May 31st – June 4th in Fairfax, Virginia.
We are looking for volunteers!!! ‘
Be a “spotter” for the same rider for each of the 5 days and experience the thrill of giving the gift of riding a bike! 75 invigorating minutes per day… it just may be the most rewarding exercise and emotional experience you’ve ever had! Click here to volunteer to be a spotter for a rider email.
• At least 16 years old (unless accompanied by an adult);
• Able to attend 90 minutes of camp daily (15 minutes of training/daily debriefing);
• Able to attend at the same time each of the 5 days;
• Able to provide physical, emotional and motivational support to assigned rider
• Able and willing to get some exercise (light jogging/running) for a great cause!